INSIGHT. CULTURE. PASSION.
WHY WORK WITH AKCENT?
- Freedom to make fast 8(a) sole source awards up to $25M civilian and $100M DoD
- Award can’t be protested
- Fastest Time to Award
- Former Feds Who Understand Federal Contracting
- Boost Agency Small Disadvantage Business Goals
Check out our Capability Sheet!
Our leaders bring three decades of servant leadership and engagement; as expert former feds and private sector executive professionals who know government from the inside and how to leverage industry best practices for public sector success.
- Agile / SAFe ®
- Agile Coaching
- Asset Management
- Delivery Teams
- IT Modernization
- UCD / CX / UX
Strategy and IT Consulting
- Data & Business Analysis
- Database Admin. & Management
- Infrastructure Support
- Portfolio Management
- Product Management
- Project & Program Mgmt.
- Quality Assurance & Testing
- Software Development & Engineering
- Technology Support & Help Desk
Mission Centric IT
- Contract Management
- Data Center Operations
- Enterprise Infrastructure
- Network Engineering
- Operations & Security
Tribal-Owned 8(a) Advantage
What is a Super 8(a)?
When certified as an eligible SBA 8(a) participant, Tribal-Owned Native American small businesses can secure federal government contracts under unique terms established by Congress that the traditional small business cannot.
Guide for Doing Business with Us
- Contracting Officers may now issue and award non-protestable, directed/sole-source contracts to AKCENT in any amount up to $25M from civilian agencies and up to $100M from DoD. – FAR 6.302-5(b)(4), 19.813(a)(b), DFAR 206.303-1(a)
- Contracting Officers do not complete a justification or obtain higher agency approval to award a directed/sole-source contract to AKCENT in any amount up to $25M from civilian agencies and up to $100M from DoD. – FAR 6.3031(b), DFARS 206.303-1(a)
- Contracting Officers do not compete 8(a) requirements that exceed $4.5M among 8(a) vendors before making a directed/sole-source award to AKCENT. – FAR 19.805-1(b)(2)
- For acquisitions above the simplified acquisition threshold, Contracting Officers shall first consider the 8(a) program before considering small business set-asides. – FAR 19.800(d),19.203(c)
- 541511 Custom Computer Programming Services
- 541512 Computer Systems Design Services
- 541513 Computer Facilities Management Services
- 541519 Other Computer Related Services
- 541611 Administrative Management and General Management Consulting Services
- 541612 Human Resources Consulting Service
- 541618 Other Management Consulting Service
- 541690 Other Scientific and Technical Consulting Services
- 541990 All Other Professional, Scientific, and Technical Service
AKCENT leverages the public sector experience and past performance of Tribal-Owned 8(a) HUBZone Akiak Technology Services, LLC and Woman Owned Small Business Centurion Consulting Group, LLC.
AKCENT, LLC is a Tribal Owned 8(a) HUBZone Joint Venture, led by Akiak Technology, LLC, a participant in the 8(a) program in partnership with Centurion Consulting Group, LLC, a Woman Owned Small Business. Our purpose is to create a better economic future for the indigenous community in Akiak, Alaska.
Check out our Capability Sheet!
Want to know more about 8(a) sole sourcing?
TRIBAL-OWNED: Akiak Native Community
BUSINESS SIZE: Small Disadvantaged
SBA 8(a) CERTIFICATION: Yes, Expires 12/29/29
SAM UEID: KGBESH6JZAW4
CAGE CODE: 9AL00
AKCENT Company Information
4850 Eisenhower Ave, Suite 419 Alexandria, VA 22304